Sunday, December 5, 2010

Deck the gym with boughs of holly!







I am helping a little girl in the Pre-K color a picture.







I am reading them a book from my own childhood called Santa Cows. It is modeled after the poem 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.




 They were being such good listeners too! After I finished that book, they kept handing me more to read. It was endearing.



We played with the parachute. The kids absolutely love the parachute. Here we are doing "popcorn."





Here we are doing the classic "dome" and this one was the best one they had all day!





This marked the end of our time at St. Mary's and it was an absolutely wonderful experience. I learned a lot about how to manage kids and facilitate games in a hectic setting and to choose creative games that were age appropriate. Luckily, I get a chance to come back next semester as a lab assistant! But for now, so long St. Mary's! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment